Friday, June 19, 2009

Leaving the 'Nati

Unfortunately, getting my blue belt also marks my departure from the Cincinnati. I will be moving to Boston, Massachusetts in a few days for school, and for a change of scenery.

I am really going to miss all of my training partners and owe a huge debt to everyone at the Cincinnati Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy, especially my instructors Jim Kelly and Justin Christopher. They have provided me with an amazing understanding of the fundamentals of jiu jitsu in such a small period of time. It's just a shame that I was only able to spend such a short of amount of time at the academy. Hopefully I will be able to come back and train often, because I adamantly believe that their jiu jitsu (and more importantly, ability to communicate their jiu jitsu) is unparalleled.

Thanks for everything guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment